Due to the corona virus it’s only possible to schedule an appointment for emergency cases. In case of emergency, please contact the practice. Do not visit the practice before you’ve contacted the practice by phone.
For this, it’s also not possible to schedule an appointment online.
– Our assistant is present and available every week day between 8am-1pm, you can use our phone number: 020-2148369.
– On Thursdays there is no doctor available at the practice. The assistant is available (between 8am-1pm) on our phone number to plan appointments, answer short questions etc.
– In case of emergency you can always call our number (from 8am-5pm on weekdays) and choose ’emergency-line’; on Thursday afternoons your call will be referred to a GP practice in the neighborhood, that is our backup for emergencies that day.
Making an appointment
– We recommend to use the WebApp, if possible, to set up your appointments online. This to reduce waiting times on the telephone lines.
– An appointment is set for 15min; you can discuss one complaint (or maybe 2 small problems). Otherwise we will ask you to make another appointment. Unfortunately it is not possible to book double appointments.
– When you are a new patient and you never had a GP in the Netherlands before, or you have several (chronic) health issues (like diabetes, chronic lung problems etc), we would appreciate if you set up an appointment with us to meet and go through your medical history and medication.
– The WebApp feature is only available for people with a dutch mobile number. For every mailaddress it is possible to set up one account. For your child(ren) it is recommended to make them an email address, so they can have their own account.
– For refill of (chronic) medication we kindly ask you to use the phoneline especially for prescriptions/refills. Or you can use your account on the WebApp.
– Refill prescriptions need to be requested before 12pm, authorization on that day will be done between 12.30-1pm; when you request refill of medication after 12pm, it will be authorized the next working day.
– If you have a short question (no emergency), you could also use the tool ‘E-consult’ in your WebApp account. (please don’t use this function in your own account when you have a question for your children; it is connected with your medical file).
– Especially for international people who just moved to The Netherlands: please also visit www.h4i.nl > they have a lot of information about the Dutch Healthcare system, insurance etc.