Due to the coronavirus it’s not possible to schedule online appointments through the WebApp. For making appointments you can call the assistant. She is reachable by phone from 08:00-13:00 and 15:00-17:00 on our practice number: 020-2148369.
Do not visit the practice before you’ve contacted the practice by phone.
Do you have symptoms that may be the coronavirus? First test for the coronavirus at the GGD (0800-1202), after that you can contact the assistant.
If you would like more information about the coronavirus, please check GPinfo.nl first. If your questions have not yet been answered, you can call the practice.
The practice remains open for regular care, you can discuss all your medical questions.
You can also use an e-consultation via the WebApp. The e-consultations are answered daily by the GP.
– Our assistant is present and available every week day between 8am-1pm and 3pm-5pm, you can use our phone number: 020-2148369.
– In case of emergency you can always call our number (from 8am-5pm on weekdays) and choose ’emergency-line’; on Thursday afternoons your call will be referred to a GP practice in the neighborhood, that is our backup for emergencies that day.
Making an appointment
– Due the coronavirus, you cannot make an appointment through the WebApp, you can call the assistant to make an appointment.
– An appointment is set for 15min; you can discuss one complaint (or maybe 2 small problems). Otherwise we will ask you to make another appointment. Unfortunately it is not possible to book double appointments.
– If you have a short question (no emergency), you could also use the tool ‘E-consult’ in your WebApp account. (please don’t use this function in your own account when you have a question for your children; it is connected with your medical file).
– When you are a new patient and you never had a GP in the Netherlands before, or you have several (chronic) health issues (like diabetes, chronic lung problems etc), we would appreciate if you set up an appointment with us to meet and go through your medical history and medication.
– The WebApp feature is only available for people with a Dutch mobile number. For every mailaddress it is possible to set up one account. For your child(ren) it is recommended to make them an email address, so they can have their own account.
– For refill of (chronic) medication we kindly ask you to use the phoneline especially for prescriptions/refills. Or you can use your account on the WebApp.
– Refill prescriptions need to be requested before 12pm, authorization on that day will be done between 12.30-1pm; when you request refill of medication after 12pm, it will be authorized the next working day.
– Especially for international people who just moved to The Netherlands: please also visit www.h4i.nl > they have a lot of information about the Dutch Healthcare system, insurance etc.
We are open to all patients; from families and the elderly to students and expats. Our doctors and assistants speak fluent English, so you can also contact us as an expat or international.
We are aware that the perception of illness and health differs per country and that is why we take the time to explain the Dutch health care system while at the same time meeting the expectations and wishes of the patient.